The successful candidate shall provide general administrative support. This shall include assisting the department management in the planning, mobilisation, execution, and demobilisation of project work scopes and operations. The Project Coordinator shall manage SMC project personnel’s certification and competences in line with industry, client, project, and company requirements.
The role requires the coordinator to assist in the implementation of department and project Quality/HSE policies whereby weekly/monthly reports will be produced using tools such as MS office. The successful candidate shall support the production of departmental procedures and documentation in alignment with the company document control system.
- Booking travel and accommodation for SMC projects.
- Booking training for employees.
- Track all certification for all personnel.
- Updating and filing of employee CV’s.
- Arranging and distributing company I.T.
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers.
- General purchasing activities.
- General administrative tasks.
- Keeping up to date with any new or amended processes, procedures and regulatory changes that impact the role and learning information about new products, always following instructions from the Company.
- Ensuring all internal communications are read, understood, adhered to, and acknowledged. Clarity must be sought where needed to aid understanding, and all instructions contained therein must be always followed.
- Attending meetings as directed by your manager, including one to ones, performance reviews and training/coaching, etc.
- Responsibility for security of company property as provided and used in the role.
- Supporting department initiatives to help achieve departmental annual targets and objectives
- LEEA Foundation, LEEA General
- LOLER/PUWER/PSSR training and Fire Safety Regulations – inc. formal training such as IOSH.
- Proficient with MS Office and other IT Systems
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence
- Level 3 Business Administrator or equivalent business / administrative qualification